Saturday, May 31, 2008

Spoiled Silly


That's right. It's an early package from my spoiler, Minerva Kwikspell, the most generous Ravenclaw Head Girl ever. A super cute Slytherin mini-sock and one of my favorite snacks, a Cadbury bar - and this isn't even my proper package! Thank you so much, Minee!

Speaking of packages, I was at the post office this morning sending off my Dueling Club socks.
I've been knitting up a storm the last two days to get these finished, and now an owl is whisking them away!


I had a bit of fun with the envelope.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked it. ;) LOVE the spellwork on the envelope for your socks too. So clever! Are you sure you weren't meant for Ravenclaw? ;o) Hugs!!

Jade Bladvak said...

Cute mini-sock!
Great envelope designing!

Abigail Zinevra said...

Love the envelope!

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

cute sock!!!!