Friday, May 9, 2008

Antsy

I just can't wait for classes to start. The Slytherin prefect just announced that we get to pick our own dorm-mates this year, so I'm hoping I can find some fellow first years with whom to dorm. Feel free to comment if you need another roomie!

I'm waiting on tenterhooks for the swap partners to be announced. I think I'll start making the bag (or whatever else) and order some awesome sock yarn from Etsy. The Dueling Club is also going to start taking sign-ups soon, and I know for sure that I'm going to join. Even though I am just a first year, it sounds like it will be a blast. Speed knitting!

The Society for the Production of Excellent Wearables also sounds like a worthwhile club. I've managed to pack quite a bit of my stash into my trunk (my mum had to send a package of socks when I realized I only had 2 pairs) and I'm hoping to use up some for chemo hats. Just need to finish the four projects I have on needles!

I think I'll head down to the library to look up that charm to enchant my needles to knit on their own. Cross your fingers that I don't get lost!

No comments: