Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hurray!

Slytherin all the way! I'm so glad I got into my house of choice because it seems to have filled up quite fast. Anyway, being the first in my family to go to Hogwarts, I'm trying to learn all I can about the wizarding world before term starts.

My family and I even made the trip over to Diagon Alley to get my wand and school supplies. My parents were so amazed by all the magic, and I can't belive this is all real! I hope being Muggle-born won't count against me at Hogwarts. I've read that Slytherin used to be only pure-bloods - guess that tradition's dying out.



Wood type: birch
Length: 11½ inches

Core: Dragon Heartstring

get your own wand!















Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Severus Snape

Well you're a tricky one aren't you? Nobody quite has you figured out and you'd probably prefer it stayed that way. That said you are a formidable force by anyone's reckoning, but there is certainly more to you than a frosty exterior and a bitter temper.


Severus Snape
75%
Harry Potter
75%
Ginny Weasley
65%
Hermione Granger
60%
Draco Malfoy
60%
Albus Dumbledore
60%
Remus Lupin
55%
Lord Voldemort
55%
Sirius Black
50%
Ron Weasley
40%




Professor Snape, hmm? I've heard so much about him, and he sounds like he was actually a really admirable guy, despite having a bit of a sharp tongue.

1 comment:

Queen Frysia said...

Hi! Welcome to Hogwarts, and welcome to Slytherin House! We are going to have soooo much fun this term!