Monday, May 26, 2008

Meme me

This meme has been floating around, and as Cassandra Puddlemere tagged everyone in Hogwarts, I figured I might as well.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was 8 years old, in the third grade, reading the Nancy Drew books, and just learning how to knit from a Hungarian woman at my LYS. Of course, I hadn't received my letter from Hogwarts yet and was still a happy Muggle.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
1.) Go to class
2.) Print lace pattern out at the library (printer's broken!)
3.) Pick up sock yarn for the Dueling Club
4.) Laundry
5.) Order yarn for a Lakers beanie for my Dad, a big fan of Muggle sports

3. Snacks I enjoy...
Cadbury bars
anything Reese's
Wheat Thins
100 Grand
Pickles (they're good!)

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire....
Donate loads of it to charities and funds to better the world
Pay for my and my brother's college tuition
Hand-dyed sock yarn
Live like a normal human being

5. Places I've lived
Santa Monica, Northridge, and Glendale - otherwise known as suburbs of Los Angeles.

6. Jobs I've had.
Tutor
Babysitter
Personal chef - cooking dinner four nights a week (compensated in yarn - thanks Mum!)
Retail - selling trendy clothing I would never wear (but I can knit on the job!)

7. Peeps I want to know more about...
Definitely my spoilee, Lavender Durmstrang, and everyone in Slytherin!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooooooo!!! Thank you so very much for the wonderful little Lucretia tid-bits. :D What a wonderfully helpful little Spoilee you are. ;o)

Hugs!
Minee