Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Most Wonderful Package!

An owl showed up at my door this morning carrying an enormous package from my amazing spoiler, Minerva Kwikspell! It was stuffed with all sorts of goodies...


An awesome Slytherin tote bag that will definitely be getting lots of use...

Lots of treats, including another Cadbury bar (my favorite!) and blueberry green tea...


Yummy yarn enough for two(!) pairs of socks, which will be knit up very soon...


Two size 1 Knitpicks circulars, gorgeous Slytherin stitch markers, and a Hogwarts houses row counter!
Group shot! I could hardly fit everything into the picture. Also in the package were five Harry Potter themed sock patterns, a set of beautiful note cards, and a journal. Thank you so so so very much Minee! Everything is so wonderful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it. It was so fun. :) I can't wait until you get the rest. Hee hee!!

Hugs!
Minee